Lobbying and Government Contact Reporting Form

  • All campus employees who want to establish contact with a federal, state, or local official on behalf of St. John Fisher College, should first contact the Office of Government Affairs to ensure that their conduct does not put the College out of compliance with state and federal lobbying legislation. When a contact has taken place, please complete the below form immediately so that the College can maintain a record of your activity. If you are acting as an individual, or for your own separate interests, then this policy does not apply.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY